The 2023 Forecourt Report has revealed the work that the UK’s 8,354 forecourts are doing to provide essential products and services to customers, and the investment that is going into making their businesses more energy efficient in the face of rising costs.
Key findings from this year’s Forecourt Report include:
- The UK forecourt sector creates over 89,000 jobs, with one in four colleagues (25%) being in the business for more than 10 years
- The value of sales in the forecourt sector has reached £4.9bn in the last year (excluding fuel
- 78% of forecourt retailers are active in their communities, raising money for local charities, getting involved with local projects, and donating to food banks
- 21% of independent forecourt retailers take no days off throughout the year
- Over the last year, independent forecourts have invested an average of around £11,700 in improving their stores
The full 2023 Forecourt Report is available on our Member Portal.
If you need help in setting up an account, please contact [email protected]