26th April 2017 | NEC Birmingham
The ACS/PRA Forecourt Conference is an unmissable industry event, packed with exciting ideas and concepts for both existing forecourt retailers and convenience retailers looking to expand their store’s offering to include selling fuel.
Changing to the “Forecourt Conference” and taking place on 26th April 2017 at the NEC. This is the last day of the National Convenience Show and the Forecourt Show and our event will be co-located with these shows. ACS will run our biggest event, Summit, on the 25th at the same location. This will be an incredibly valuable use of time for all senior fuel retailers and independents alike.
Speakers include: Patrick Sewell (Sewell Group), Arthur Renshaw (Experian Catalyst), Joseph Richardson (Glews), Markus Hofman (New Retail Realities), Merril Boulton (Forecourt Trader), James Lowman (Association of Convenience Stores), Brian Madderson (Petrol Retailers Association).
For more information on Summit 2017, click here.
9:30 Welcome & Introduction
• Mike Watkins
Session 1 – The Big Picture
• Arthur Renshaw – Experian Catalist
• James Lowman from ACS will provide the latest update from ACS on Forecourt issues
Q&A Panel – James Lowman, Arthur Renshaw
11:00 Session 2 – Future Forecourts
• Brian Madderson – Introduction: PRA Chairman
• Joseph Richardson – Brand importance with “Newbuild” opportunities
• James Hallam – Vision 2030: Accenture with Tesla
• Jane Lindsay-Green – Alternative Fuels: Shell UK Future Fuels Manager
Q&A Panel – Brian and Speakers
Session 3 – Retail Masterclass
• Merill Boulton
• Patrick Sewell – learnings from overseas applied in store
• Markus Hoffman
Q&A Panel –Patrick, Markus
13:20 Networking Lunch
Thank You To Our Sponsors