The ACS Responsible Retailing Forum is a great opportunity for convenience retailers to hear direct from policy makers and industry experts about upcoming legislation changes, the latest compliance issues affecting stores on a daily basis, and new initiatives on healthy eating that could make a real difference to communities.
This year’s Forum takes place on 20th July at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham.
At the event, retailers will also have the chance to hear about the important changes coming in October to the ACS Assured Advice scheme and how it could benefit their business.
Speakers already confirmed for the forum (with many more to be announced) include:
- Rob Turner, Alcohol Licensing Policy and Legislation, Home Office
- Gemma Hume, Regulatory Delivery
- Anna Taylor, Executive Director, Food foundation
- Representative from FareShare
- Representative from Food Standards Agency
- Gill Sherratt, Director, Licensing Matters
- Chris Mitchener, Licensing Solutions
The Forum is free to attend for all ACS Members.
To book your place, visit: https://www.acs.org.uk/acs-events/responsible-retailing-forum/ or contact Julie Byers at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01252 533008.