The Technology Showcase allows retailers to discover the most exciting advances on the market, and also offer ideas to implement in their own store from a range of companies offering innovative solutions for the convenience sector.
The following companies have been shortlisted to demonstrate their product or service at the event:
- Baro, a supplier of energy efficient LED product lighting to the sector.
- CBE, a cashless self-checkout service that offers software systems and scanning solutions to the supermarket, convenience, and forecourt sectors.
- Danfoss, a global manufacturer of refrigeration components and solutions, with expertise in ways to optimise refrigeration system design.
- Herbert Group, a specialist in hardware and software solutions, including electronic shelf labelling.
- Retail Guardian, a software, back office systems, and compliance solution for retailers, offering security solutions through technology.
- VCA Technology, a video analytics software solution for retailers which provides security and loss prevention as well as Business Intelligence on footfall and shopper movement.
- Zapper, a loyalty app and mobile payment specialist, offering a convenient way for customers to pay.
On the day, each of the shortlisted companies will be evaluated by a panel of experts following the demonstrations.
Venue: The Tower Hotel