Why Join ACS?
ACS is a not for profit members organisation that exists to provide a voice for the local shop sector and to help its members with advice, services and networking opportunities. As an organisation we rely on our members to make our work a success.
- Exclusive access to the Advice section of the acs.org.uk website covering all the regulatory and social issues that your business may face;
- Access to professional legal and retail consultants who are just a phone call away, along with the ACS team;
- Subscription to the bi monthly ACS News – keeping members up to date with all major news stories that affect retailers, from legal requirements to environmental issues, along with the work ACS undertakes on behalf of members;
- Subscription to the bi monthly ACS Legal Update – with simple easy to understand guidance on the latest law changes that affect your business;
- Free attendance to a broad range of events where you can hear from leading industry and Government figures about the issues that matter to your business and network with fellow retailers;
- Member discounts on industry leading events such as ACS Summit and the annual NACS trip;
If you would like to become an independent member of ACS , please get in touch with the team on 01252 515001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The membership fees for 2014 are available below. ACS thrives because of your continued support and membership, providing the best networking opportunities and advice in the sector, whilst working hard to ensure that retailers are prioritised by Government.
For more information on ACS membership, contact us on 01252 515001.
Independent Members: £171.56 per year (plus £43.71 for each additional store)
Independent Members who pay through their wholesaler: £3.42 per week / £177.82 per year
Independent who is a branded member of a member symbol group: £53.56 per year (plus £25.75 for each additional store)
Multiple: Based on a turnover at £21.36 per million. Minimum of £1,878 + VAT / Maximum of £12,560 + VAT
Multiple who is a branded member of a member symbol group: Same as above but with 1/3 off
Affinity Member: Based on a turnover at £21.36 per million. Minimum of £1,878 + VAT / Maximum of £12,560 + VAT
We have a range of membership packages available for suppliers. For more information about becoming a member, please contact William Nelson on email@example.com or call 01252 533002 or to view our current supplier membership lists, click here.