Why Join ACS?
ACS is a not for profit members organisation that exists to provide a voice for the local shop sector and to help its members with advice, services and networking opportunities. As an organisation we rely on our members to make our work a success.
- Exclusive access to the Advice section of the acs.org.uk website covering all the regulatory and social issues that your business may face;
- Access to professional legal and retail consultants who are just a phone call away, along with the ACS team;
- Subscription to the bi monthly ACS News – keeping members up to date with all major news stories that affect retailers, from legal requirements to environmental issues, along with the work ACS undertakes on behalf of members;
- Subscription to the bi monthly ACS Legal Update – with simple easy to understand guidance on the latest law changes that affect your business;
- Free attendance to a broad range of events where you can hear from leading industry and Government figures about the issues that matter to your business and network with fellow retailers;
- Member discounts on industry leading events such as ACS Summit and the annual NACS trip;
If you would like to become an independent member of ACS , please get in touch with the team on 01252 515001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The membership fees for the current year are as follows:
Independent Retailer: £166.56 (£42.44 per additional store)
Independent paying through a wholesaler: £3.32 per week
Independent who is a branded member of a symbol group: £52 (£25 per additional store)
We have a range of membership packages available for suppliers. For more information about becoming a member, please contact William Nelson on email@example.com or call 01252 533002 or to view our current supplier membership lists, click here.